Treat yourself ;-) - including stocking of the refrigerator. We pamper direct bookers here: Zillertal cheese, sausage, jam, butter, bread, fruit, tea, and coffee pods.
Early booking discount: 5% discount with a booking up to 60 days prior to arrival
Long stay: 10% discount for a stay of 15 or more days and 20% discount with a stay of 30 or more days
Click now for pure happiness. Say Yes ...
WHAT should you know?
- Price info: All prices are in EURO, excluding a local tax (€ 2.20 per person and day for those 15 and older) and final cleaning (€ 80.00).
- Local tax: The prices exclude a local tax of € 2.20 per person and day (no local tax for children up to 15 yrs. old).
- Meals: For breakfast and dinner, we recommend the restaurant Mount Everest (reachable in 1 min.). The special breakfast price for our guests is € 12.00, and dinner is € 18.00 (total = half-board € 30.00 per person). At the Prachtbude, there is a Tassimo espresso machine with 10 capsule per week.
- Parking: 1 parking space is available for free at the apartment.
- Arrival: Your apartment is available for check-in starting at 3:00 pm.For late arrivals, we ask that you please notify us. One request: inform us of your approximate arrival time shortly before your arrival and come to Zell am Ziller first. We will accompany you to the Prachtbude in Mayrhofen.
- Departure: On your departure day, we ask that you check out by 10 :00 am.
- Allergy sufferers: The Prachtbude in Mayrhofen is a hypoallergenic apartment without carpet, and hypoallergenic bed linens are also available for you.
- Short stay surcharge: With a stay of up to 3 days, we charge an additional € 10.00 per person and day.
- Children’s discount: Valid with 2 full-paying adults. Children up to 5 yrs. old stay for free at the Prachtbude. 50% discount for children from 6 to 14 yrs. old.
- Dogs: Please be aware that pets are not allowed.
- Bank information:
HYPO TIROL BANK Österreich, Herwig Kreidl
IBAN: AT905700030053399468, BIC: HYPTAT22
- Payment: Please pay your bill in cash no later than the day of your arrival. We prefer an advanced payment via bank transfer.
- Cancellation conditions: The Austrian hotel regulations apply. In general, cancellations of reservations are only accepted in writing. Up to 3 months prior to arrival, there are no cancellation costs. Up to 1 month prior to arrival, we charge 40% of the total arranged price. From 1 week prior to arrival, we charge 70% of the total price, and in the last week prior to arrival, we charge 90% of the total price.
- Cancellation insurance: We recommend that you get travel insurance, which includes cancellations, additional costs for late arrivals or extensions of your vacation, as well as search and rescue costs.